Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tis The Season...

OMG, school has been so stressful lately that I haven't been able to even think about blogging. Although, I have posted on Beauty and the Badge. Check that out if you wish. Back to business...I am so excited for the Holiday season! It just makes everything feel better. What are your plans for this upcoming holiday season? Are you traveling or staying home with your family?
 
 Today I started the long haul of putting up my decorations in my room. Yes, I am aware that it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but come on I love decorating and plus my tree is going to be super cute! Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and all of their Christmas decorations were 50% off. I couldn't help myself! Here are just a few of the decorations that I purchased! 




{Cama's shopping cart}
{my miniature pink tree}

{the process has begun!}
They are so adorable and yes my tree topper is a princess crown! My tree theme is just going along with the theme in my room which is pink/black/white damask. Love it! What do you guys think?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment