Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!


Sami's Shenanigans
This is my first time linking up! Yay, anyways, back to the weekend of shenanigans....

Saturday: I spent the day shopping for Dustin's birthday and our anniversary.
I bought him a police shirt and Florida Gator gear. I also went to Caufield's which is a really cool halloween store. It also has other party supplies, but it is mainly Halloween gear! That night Dustin, my friend Erin and I went to Fear Fair. If you have never been to this haunted attraction in Southern Indiana, I highly recommend it! It's so worth it!
 {pictured below}


Sunday: Sunday I surprised my great grandma with KFC. Classy, right? but she loved it. Most of my day was spent on the farm walking through the woods. Afterwards, I went and spent my 5 year anniversary with Dustin. I am so lucky to have him!
 {pictured below}

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment