Thursday, October 3, 2013

September Favorites


September Favorites

I know this post is late, but I've been busy! These are a few of my beauty products that I have been using constantly in September! 

1.  Kat Von D  tattoo eye liner - this literally stays on all day! 
2. Garnier eye roller  - I love this because it covers my dark circles under my eyes from a late night of studying! 
3. Garnier  bb cream - I never really wore makeup but I tried this and it gives you enough coverage to feel not so crumy . (You know what I mean) 
4. They're real benefit mascara - yes everyone loves this & so do I! 
5. Organic  thick & full  -  I love this shampoo. It smells and great and makes your hair feel amazing! 


Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your September faves? 

 post signature

2 comments: