I know this post is late, but I've been busy! These are a few of my beauty products that I have been using constantly in September!
1. Kat Von D tattoo eye liner - this literally stays on all day!
2. Garnier eye roller - I love this because it covers my dark circles under my eyes from a late night of studying!
3. Garnier bb cream - I never really wore makeup but I tried this and it gives you enough coverage to feel not so crumy . (You know what I mean)
4. They're real benefit mascara - yes everyone loves this & so do I!
5. Organic thick & full - I love this shampoo. It smells and great and makes your hair feel amazing!
Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your September faves?