Sunday, September 22, 2013

OOTD: Chambray & Cognac {rules of leggings}


 
I can't wait to wear this outfit again. It is so comfy and plus oversize shirts, leggings and boots are the epitome of fall outfits. I now have two "chambray" shirts. The first time I purchased a chambray top was from forever21 and had studs on the shoulders. As I started wearing it more I decided I needed something more versatile. {if you guys want I can post a picture of that} I don't know if you guys know this or not, but there are rules to leggings. The first rule of leggings is ALWAYS wear a shirt or dress that is covering your bum. The second rule make sure your leggings aren't see through. I hate when I am walking around on campus or out in public and see a girl wearing leggings, but you can tell they are "shear". So not cute. It also took me FOREVER to find the perfect boot. I was super picky because I wanted a boot that I could wear often and with different styles. I have cowboy boots, but I need a show with a defined heel, solid color and high rise. I am in love with these boots they are so comfy! I will definitely be wearing this outfit throughout the fall season. What are you guys excited to wear this fall?
 
Chambray Top// JcPenney // $24.99 //{I got mine for 15.99 on sale}
Tank Top// Old Navy // $8.99
Boots// Girl Mia // $55
Leggings// Wal-mart // $8.99 //{these are literally so awesome for the price}
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment