Wednesday, October 9, 2013

OOTD: Campus Comfy






Indiana Sweatshirt via Target $30 // Jeggings {On Sale} via American Eagle $30  // Girl Mia Boots via Gordman's $55{similar}  // Sunnies via Target {similar} // Backpack: Coach
 Nails: Black Matte
I have found almost identical sunglasses at tjmaxx. Apparently mine are knock off's of Jessica Simpson. 

Today's look is all about being comfy. Everyone has those days where they just want to throw on a comfortable sweatshirt and go to class. Well I have those days a lot. I am not gonna lie. ha! Very rarely do you see a fashion blogger confess this. Most of the time they are wearing heels and mini skirts. This is not practical for us "normal" people. I don't know about you, but what I post as my OOTD's is actually what I am wearing that day. 

 What do you guys think? Do you believe that fashion bloggers wear heels everyday or are they just dressing up for the camera?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your shoes!

    http://livvyandallthingsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete