Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Getting Ready for Halloween

 
Halloween is one of my all time fave holidays! I am so excited this year to be Wonder Woman! This year I am kind of making my costume, but not really. I bought a corset from Hot Topic and some Volleyball shorts from Dicks Sporting Goods. I am going to be tacking on some stars to the shorts and making the cape. This cape is going to be something else I can already tell.
 
 Here are a few Wonder Woman costume ideas I am digging.

 
 
 
 
 I have been reading some DIY blog post on how to make one and everyone is basically saying they want to kill themselves. Wah, but anyways I hadn't made a post in awhile so this is just a quick update on my life.
 
Here is the link that I am following to help me make my cape. Hopefully it will look like this when completed.
 
 I will post a tutorial on how I am making my Wonder Woman costume. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Here is a link to my Halloween Pinterest Board {it is full of fun ideas}. Tell me if you use any of these ideas!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment