Sunday, September 15, 2013

Beauty&TheBadge

Yes it's true! I'm back! After deleting my old content I have decided to start blogging again. Yes this blog will still contain fashion and beauty, but I will keep you updated on my life better.
I am now in my fourth and final year of college. Yay!, but more importantly a huge life event is about to happen! After three years Dustin has finally made the State Police. He has worked so hard and deserves every bit of it. Although, I am proud of him he will be gone for six months for the academy. That means I will not get to talk to him. State police training is very serious. No phones, no computers or anything! I would die! Wednesday he leaves for Indianapolis for the psych screening and then he will leave in November for the academy. We have not been apart for more than a week in the whole five years that we have been dating!  I'm glad to be back and blogging!
To read more about my life with my trooper click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment